- Create a website
- Download plugin SIMPLE SSL
3. Go to our host: https://aligatorius.serveriai.lt/ – DirectAdmin valdymo pultas. Get login and pass from Gedas
4. Find your page in the domain list, click on it
5. Go to Domain manager -> Domain setup. Then choose your domain from the list again.
6. Tick Secure SSL box and click Save
7. Click Home and then choose your domain from the list again
8. Go to Advanced -> SSL certificate
9. Tick Free and automatic certificate from Let’s Encrypt and click save.
10. Go back to your website, go to admin’s dashboard -> Settings -> SSL -> Click Go ahead, activate SSL! button:
11. That’s it! Pat yourself on the back for a good job done, partner 😉